Who We Are
Space management focused future ready
- dot’s philosophy is 'there has to be a better way'.
- Designed to avoid the terrible wastage in the fitout industry.
- The photo shows a $500,000 fitout where nothing could be salvaged.
- There were 30 truck trips to landfill.
- The cost of 'make good' was vast – floor coverings, wall repair, suspended ceiling replacement.
- dot designs and installs a modular, sustainable, reusable, relocatable wall system.
- dot also designs, manufactures and installs our unique operable wall.
- dot offers carpet consultancy.
- dot specifies, sources and installs sustainable carpet tiles, as well as uplifting existing floor coverings.
- dot undertakes the logistical work involved in office fitout, including restructuring (the take-out and put back of furniture and effects)
- dot project manages all of these projects.
- dot offers design consultancy.
- dot offers an acoustic consultancy.
- dot offers space-management consultancy.
- Your new office or workspace in days, not weeks.
- Your walls that move with you, saving your money and avoiding landfill.
- Your new dot walls are yours, and retain value.
- Avoid staff 'downtime'.
- dot offers a 'buy back' policy if you no longer need your walls.
- Save the cost of 'make good'.
- Save the cost of carpet replacement, transport and tipping fees.
- Gain additional points towards a GBCA Green Star rating.
Our management skills and work experience
Podcasting operational change management inside of workflows to
establish a framework. Taking seamless key performance.